Improving the Patient Experience
Are you looking for innovative ways to improve your patients’ experiences?
CME Credit upon completion
Did you know?
- Substantial evidence points to a positive association between the patient experience and health outcomes.
- Patients with chronic conditions, such as diabetes, demonstrate greater self-management skills and quality of life when they report positive interactions with their health care providers.
- Patients reporting the poorest-quality relationships with their physicians were three times more likely to voluntarily leave the physician's practice than patients with the highest-quality relationships.
How will this benefit you and your office staff? You’ll learn tips and techniques to:
- Improve communication skills.
- Build patient trust and commitment.
- Expand your knowledge of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey.
- Health Professionals
- Medical Office Staff
- Available on smartphone, tablet, or computer.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).